West Bengal Public Service Commission invites application form to the 480 Sub Inspector Posts. Check the Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023 before start your preparation.
Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2023
- The Examination will be conduced only one paper which based on General Studies and Arithmetic. The Duration of examination will be 1½ hours and total marks -100( 50 marks each).
- The examination will be held on multiple choice objective type questions.
- Selected Candidates in the Written Examination will be called for Personality Test which have secured 20 marks. Final Merit list will be prepare based on the Written Examination and Personality Test.
Sub Inspector Syllabus 2023
- General Studies (Matters of common experience including every day science, current events and problems with special reference to India, elementary knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography).
- Arithmetic (Questions will be set on the basis of the syllabus of Madhyamik Examination of the W.B.B.S.E. with mental ability).
- Assessment and evaluation of answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final.