Northern Coalfields Limited(NCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited which invites online application for regular appointments to the following posts of HEMM operator (Trainee) : Shovel Operator, Dumper Operator, Surface Miner, Dozer Operator, Grader Operator, Pay Loader Operator and Crane Operator. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 31.8.2023 through official website https://www.nclcil.in/#. Candidate Check all the details Vacancy, Selection Procedure, Age-Limit and other information mention below :
NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023 overview
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited(NCL)
|No. of Post||338|
|Post Name||HEMM Operator|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1502.66(per day)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Northern Coalfields Limited Vacancy
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Surface Minor Operator||25|
|Pay Loader Operator||2|
NCL Educational Qualification
|Name of the Post||
|Minimum Marks in Matriculation to apply|
Check all other details for License related from NCL official Notification 2023.
|General/ EWS – 55%
OBC-NCL – 50%
Northern Coalfields Limited Age Limit
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 30 (As on Date: 31.08.2023)
Check Age relaxation to different categories as per NCL Notification 2023.
Northern Coalfields Application Fee
Candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees through the online mode under:
|UR/OBC/EWS||Rs. 1000/- + Rs. 180/(GST)- total Rs. 1180/-|
|SC/ ST/ESM / Departmental Candidates||Nil|
NCL Pay-Scale and Training Period
|Name of the Post(As a Trainee)||Pay Scale||Training Period|
Grade- Category I
|Surface Miner Operator|
|Pay Loader Operator|
After completing three years of training and being proven suitable, they will be assigned to the scale/designation of HEMM Operator (Trainee) Excavation Category D.
Selection Procedure for NCL HEMM Operator
- The selection of the candidate for post of all HEMM positions will based on the Computer Based Test(CBT) and Document Verification.
- Computer Based Test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minute duration common for all positions of HEMM operator.
Minimum cutoff marks to qualify in merit list:
|Name of the Post||Maximum Marks||Category||Maximum Cut-off Marks|
|All HEMM Operator||100 Marks (CBT)||UR/EWS
| 50 Marks
How to Apply for NCL HEMM Operator Trainee
- Go the official website https://www.nclcil.in/.
- Click on the Career and Recruitment page.
- Candidate fill all the personal detail very carefully.
- Candidate upload the scanned of recent passport size photograph(not older than 3 weeks), signature with black ink pen and copy of documents.
- Take the print out for future reference.
|Start Date for Online Application||09.08.2023|
|Last Date for Form Submission||31.08.2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here