Assam Public service Commission(APSC) issued a notification the posts of Cultural Development Officer under the Cultural Affairs Departments. Interested Candidates can apply the application form before 05/10/2023 through official website https://apsc.nic.in/. Read all the details which is relevant of Vacancy, Age Limit, Education Qualification and other details.
APSC CDO Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Cultural Development Officer||28|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Cultural Development Officer||
|General||Rs. 250 /-|
|SC/ST/OBC/MOBC||Rs. 150 /-|
Age Limit(As on 01/01/2023)
Minimum Age- 21 years
Maximum Age- 40 years
Check age relaxation the post of Cultural Development Officer from APSC Official Website 2023.
Selected Candidates will be received Rs, 14,000/- 60,500/ with Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- and other allowances.
How to Appy for APSC SO/JSO 2023
- Candidates have to register through website https://apscrecruitment.in before apply the form.
- After complete registration and fill your form very carefully.
- Applicants have scanned upload all required documents.
- Before submit the form read all the columns very carefully.
- Take the print out for future reference.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||06-09-2023|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||05-10-2023|
|Last Date for Payment||07-10-2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|